Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Photo Essay: Haircut

Text by Tim Torkildson. Photography by Noah Torkildson

It's been time to get a haircut for over a month now. I don't like to comb the stuff and it suffocates the top of my head during the boiling summer months here in Provo. So when Sarah brought the grand kids over for donuts and park play this morning, I prevailed upon her to strip down the old noggin. The deed was done out on my patio. In the broiling sun . . . 


You can see how long and unruly it was getting



When Sarah focuses on something, she FOCUSES  


Ah, these domestic scenes are so unaffected . . . 


I'm not ashamed of my rolls of fat -- like Falstaff, I worked hard to get 'em


Explaining something important to my photographer Noah


It has been said my face would not only stop a clock -- it would stop a sundial 


The hand that holds the clippers rules the world


This is either my head or a mo qua -- it's hard to tell which

And . . . I'm done! It took Sarah only 12 minutes to cut my hair



No comments:

Post a Comment