Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Today's timericks.

 



I'm having baked beans for my breakfast/the kind that are processed and tinned/the fiber is welcome, I grant you/but mostly it's gone with the wind.


On Veteran's Day we celebrate/our soldiers and their honored fate/We'd like to bring them home in peace/and hope that conflicts soon will cease/These past four years we've had excess/of dead and those who convalesce.  


So now I read an online clip/that claims that it is getting hip/to dress up once again at home/for work or just around to roam/high heels and dress shirts are the style/even on a desert isle/but I will never change my mode/content to be a shabby toad. 



In the land of peach-n-cream/voters may just want to scream/Georgia's counting votes by hand/until cities turn to sand/but such stalling won't prevent/Biden as next President.





No comments:

Post a Comment