Monday, November 2, 2020

Today's timericks.

 



I used to feast on spicy food/when I was in a fiendish mood/but now my tummy and my tongue/remind me I'm no longer young/the burning and its aftermath/put me into a warm sitz bath.


a sink full of dishes awaits my inspection/I view them as sinkholes of filth and infection/if I had a dishwasher I would feel better/so I'm sending you this quick fundraising letter.


I wish I owned some Clorox stock; I'd be a millionaire/then on a private isle I'd sit without a single care/in fact if I were really frank and had a heart of brick/I'd look forward to more people getting mighty sick!


My t-shirt has an odor/but it is not boutique/it has a hint of rancid/ and of the dead antique/but if you'd like to scratch it/I wouldn't turn you down/just be prepared for tingles/of something dropped and brown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment