Monday, November 9, 2020

Today's timericks.

 



In the morning I take pills/for a slew of noxious ills/Then at noon I do the same/so my carcass can maintain/Just before I go to bed/more pellets go into my head/If any more I have to take/I'll sound just like a rattlesnake!


Old McDonald on his farm/looks at Biden with alarm/Sure, he hopes that tariffs shrink/but he also has to think/that environmental laws/won't come from some Santa Claus.


my student debt has lasted long/now Social Security/I'm collecting and am still/from that debt not free/in fact, if I default on it/the feds dig in with glee/and take away a goodly part/of my futurity.


Old Joe Biden took an axe/and gave to Facebook forty whacks/when he saw how well it played/he carved up Twitter with a blade.


Here in Utah, dried and cut/ev'rything is going shut/cases mounting, clinics strained/this virus will not be contained/time to grin and hunker down/welcome to a new ghost town.  


The standard has fallen, and so with McPlants/McDonalds as carnivore haven recants/Is there no honor, no esprit de corps/are flesh eaters forsaken forevermore?/I'll jump in a vat of tofu; yes I will/rather than give in to plant based false swill!



No comments:

Post a Comment