Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Today's timericks.

 



In the early morning hours I am bright and keen/ambition at the ready, I have no need for caffeine/But when it's post meridian, I'm running out of steam/my eyes will not stay focused and my brain feels like whipped cream/so if you want me at my best, consult me at the dawn/otherwise just be prepared for one long sleepy yawn.


Hot sauce makers have my thanks/for making life complete/with a bit of garlic or the Thai version so sweet/Cholula with it's wooden stopper/tops my spicy list/my taste buds crave its warm embrace/for a burning tryst!


Though I guess he won't concede/Trump no longer will impede/Biden's Oval Office slide/tho his tweets remain quite snide/took him long enough, by gum/to inform his lousy scrum.


Deck the halls with spotlights screaming/pink flamingoes should be teeming/snowmen big as brontosaurus/Put up ankhs or even Horus/when the light bill does come due/like Santa you'll be up the flue!




No comments:

Post a Comment