Thursday, November 12, 2020

Today's timericks.

 



When I awake I always dread/to tune into a talking head/they never good news do proclaim/but something bad or sad or lame/which led me to a quick decision/to jettison my television.


I gave up reading comic books about a year ago/I found them such a trifle with their storylines shallow/But if you want to know the truth, the reason I resigned/from following the Batman is small print now makes me blind.


When Biden hits the White House, CFO's all think alike/that he will praise the working man and then his wages hike/Preventing this unpleasantness is now the main concern/of those who do not sweat nor toil their daily bread to earn.


my banker pays me nothing for deposits that I make/the int'rest rate is lower than a bottom feeding hake/I oughta be a loan shark so I get some vigorish/else it's to the poor house, which I hear is chiggerish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment