Sunday, November 1, 2020

Today's timericks

 



Sunday mornings as a child were peaceful, sweet, serene/my mother made us sweet rolls and there was no TV screen/Now it's ramen noodles and the cable channel squawk/How I wish the airwaves had not ever learned to talk!


Muffins in the morning are a thing of wonder, natch/whether from a bakery or made at home from scratch/blueberry or honey, they are sunrise to my tongue/as long as I can get one in the morning I stay young!


when going to a Trump rally/I suggest you do not dally/the lack of all veils/will just hammer nails/into your own coffin for Kali.


indulgent facebook lets the trumps/post such lies they give goosebumps/consequences are so weak/facebook's street cred turns oblique/checking facts don't seem to be/much of a priority/zuckerberg rakes in the cash/while the country's going 'crash!'


lemongrass and seaweed are for feeding of livestock/since otherwise the greenies start to boycott and to mock/for cows and sheep are belching like a house ablaze, you know/their methane gas will strangle us if  farting doesn't slow/smart cookies are investing in the algae of the sea/selling it to ranchers for a bunch of dough-re-me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment