Thursday, March 28, 2019

03/27/2019

Wednesday

Up at 4, thinking of lasagne. So I made a small one, using Barilla Alfredo sauce instead of red tomato sauce. Naturally, I put anchovies in it along with the hamburger.

My fungus/yeast rash is gone from my belly, but the rest of my torso is still tortured by some kind of rash -- so I play nudist at night, and I made the lasagne this morning al fresco -- except for an apron. I have a sign on my door reading:  Warning: An active Nudist lives here!”  It seems to stop most inconsequential visits. Although the old lady Bernie keeps coming by to give me sacks of jigsaw puzzles -- she saw Sarah and the kids one day a few weeks ago and ever since has to bring by all her hand-me-downs for them. Well-meant, of course -- but the puzzles are in plastic bags, and who knows if all the pieces are there or not. So I just stuff ‘em in my garbage sack when I go out to the dumpster.

Madel offered to let me use her Netflix account, so I can cancel mine to save a few dollars each month. What a sweetheart! I just called Netflix customer service to cancel and by golly they didn’t give me any run-around at all -- it was all done in less than a minute. My account will close on April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment