Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Password Passions



Streaming music and video services that permit multiple users, plus the proliferation of family cellphone plans in recent years that are cheaper than individual accounts, have created ties that bind long after a breakup or even divorce.
WSJ

hey this is Tim
from the vasty beyond
remember when I died
last year?

you were supposed to cancel
our phone plan
and our Netflix
and that cheese of the month
thingy

but I'm still getting billed for them
oh yeah -- they have bill collectors
here
which gives you some idea
where I'm at

nobody wears pants here
nobody has any plastic
and my bitcoin account
is hacked

so do me a favor
for the sake of past ardor
call customer service
and put everything in your name
K?

cuz I can come back to haunt you

in the body of Jussie Smollett

No comments:

Post a Comment