Friday, March 15, 2019

Daily Diary 03/15/2019




t’s 2:30 in the afternoon and I’m soaking my feet in tepid water laced with Epsom salts. I walked to the Drs office this morning so he could prescribe for my belly rash. He says it’s a fungus/yeast infection and gave me Nystatin cream for it. Plus he says keep my underbelly dry at all times. He also prescribed Finasteride for my enlarged prostate. The sun finally came out today, so I didn’t have to wear my blue fleece vest under my jacket (the zipper is broke on my jacket so I can’t zip it up anymore.) For an early supper I’m having a hot beef salad -- beef chunks sauteed in sherry, fish sauce, and apple cider vinegar for several hours and then poured over a big garden salad, with blue cheese dressing. Topped with cashews. BTW, the doc persuaded me to get the sleeping mask for my apnea. And on Monday I go back in for treatment of my hemorrhoids. I threw my dirty socks on my living room couch as soon as I got home, and they’ll probably stay there until Sunday. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment