Thursday, October 1, 2020

Timericks from Today's News

 





Fat Bear Week is upon us. Here’s how to celebrate the big, glorious event.

  (WaPo)


How I feel for Mr. Bruin/on his way to fatty ruin/I, too, munch a lot these days/nuts and berries, Frito Lays//If I don't stop twill be my fate/to permanently hibernate.



Republicans are putting together what they call an army of Trump supporters to monitor election procedures.  (NYT)


Watching polls is awful neat/checking for the next big cheat/Those who feel intimidated/will be then eliminated/Scare away the damn turncoat/and leave the patriots to vote.



To Battle Covid, Airlines Bet on Disinfectants That Come With Questions.

  (WSJ)


Airlines want our vanished trade/so they spray with lots of Raid/to remove all stowaways/that could make the virus blaze/What they spray upon my seat/doesn't smell so very sweet/I'm not sure what it could be/but I suspect it's DDT.




No comments:

Post a Comment