Thursday, October 22, 2020

Today's timericks.

 




COVID-19 vaccines ain't invented yet at all/but people seem to think we'll have one later on this fall/is it optimism that has fueled this fairy tale/or is it something in the air that citizens inhale?


If Biden wins the White House/the transition may be rough/Trump has indicated/that he won't be a cream puff/If I were Mr. Biden/I don't think that I would test/Trump's goodwill without the wearing/of a Kevlar vest.


Congress isn't happy unless some poor CEO/is waiting in the lobby for a grilling, dontcha know/Common folk are poison to their PR aspirations/since lobbyists are snobs and won't give out with the donations.



I wish they had a testing kit that told me when in-laws/were about to drop in and start yakking without pause/or indicated that a landlord's words were only bluff/They should get Alexa to perform that kind of stuff.


The mute button in use tonight/should keep the controversy light/But if I know our sneaky Chief/it will not give us much relief/He'll have the FBI bypass/the circuitry and start to gas/Iran can't lead us more astray/than Donald Trump does anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment