Saturday, October 24, 2020

Today's Timericks

 



Early voting is the thing/of which I will gladly sing/Minds made up; the public votes/separating sheep from goats/Lines are long, but devil take it/Democracy -- you just can't fake it!


What's the smell of outer space?/Is it something we'll embrace?/Like a rose or like a skunk?/Or is it completely bunk?/Me, I doubt it's very smelly/I hope it's like a kosher deli.


The mind of America shrinks/people are tired of thinks/They like to be told/to bend or to fold/God's starting all over with skinks. 


I liked to step on bugs a lot/until by mother I was caught/she told me it was inhumane/to cause another creature pain/I wonder if she'd feel the same/about those White House pests of shame?


In Thailand police are divided/some think their leaders misguided/no protestors shrink/which makes the cops think/the government may be lopsided.


What kind of a person denies/a citizen's most cherished prize/by blocking her vote/with force or stale quote/Such persons we should ostracize!  







No comments:

Post a Comment