Thursday, October 15, 2020

Today's Timericks.

 




I never pay my taxes;

why should I dole out cash

to Uncle Sammy's minions

as they make things a hash.

My tax return is bogus;

so what if I am caught.

I'll hire a big lawyer

who wears a silk ascot.

He'll get me off for certain,

and if he don't -- oh well,

at least when I'm in prison

I won't need my hair gel.



The Right is having kittens,

as social platforms halt

stories they want posted --

tho lies they do exalt.

They're gonna shut down Facebook,

then Twitter will be next;

unless, of course they happen

to write big campaign checks.




If Trump thinks he's a naturalist,

then I am Rin Tin Tin.

Mother Nature gets from him

naught but Mickey Finn.

The last time that he hugged a tree

was when he thought it grew

money from each branchlet

and shed gold like morning dew!




No comments:

Post a Comment