Saturday, October 31, 2020

Today's timericks.

 

I will brave the winter snows/or if a tornado blows/still my ballot I shall cast/even though I am harassed/I will exercise my right/even if it seems so slight/I want Washington to hear/my small voice both loud and clear!



all the judges that are Trumpish/seem to always be quite frumpish/when it comes to vote restrictions/within their own jurisdictions/fewer voters means, I guess/to them a Trump success.



when you are the president/you can always circumvent/rules and regulations by/playing like you're Captain Bligh/anywho, the FDA/seems to function just that way/they lay down real constantly/so the prez can play M.D.


people now cook ev'ry meal/in their homes, which makes me feel/spices soon will disappear/from our market shelves I fear/I will not be very meek/if I can't find fenugreek/and if turmeric does wane/my cuisine is all in vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment